Cutie Haul: Uniqso Lenses

Words of love
      Recently I was given the opportunity to promote some circle lenses for the company Uniqso. I got two different pairs of lenses and I couldn't be happier with my choices. In this post I will only be talking about the iFairy Dolly+ Red lenses. I have wanted red lenses for such a long time because I love wearing things that make people look at me strangely. What better way to get strange looks than to wear bright red lenses out to bars and the mall. I am so happy with this choice. These lenses are not only super comfortable but they are so fun! 
     Okay so lets get into the review on these beautiful lenses. I love everything about them except I can see a slight red tinge when I wear them. Normally, I don't see the color of the lenses I'm wearing but with these, I see a tiny bit of the red around the edges. But no worries, it's not annoying and it doesn't change my capability to see. They are extremely comfortable and are 16.2 mm. I have no issues with them drying out or causing irritation. These have become one of my absolute favorite pairs of lenses I own. 
     With the code 'bubblegum' you will receive 10% off your order. Every pair of lenses that you order from their shop also comes with a free lenses case. Uniqso has such a wide variety of lenses to choose from. There are all different sizes, styles, colors, and brands. They also have the option to make these prescription as well.The best part about Uniqso is that they don't just sell lenses, they also sell wigs, costume, skin care, and eye care items as well. I give these lenses 10 out of 10 sparkly unicorns.

Comments