Dolly Outfit: Part 2 ★~(◡﹏◕✿)

Words of love
     Back again with another "dolly" outfit for you babes! Outfit posts are one of my absolute favorites to do. Putting outfits together, taking pictures, and writing a posts about the outfits is a lot of fun and the best way to let you babes get a sneak peak into my closet! I'm always being asked about where I shop and things like that so expect a fun outfit post at least 2-3 times a week. I'm a full time student and wear a uniform everyday of the weekend, so getting to play dress up with a few of my favorite outfits really makes my day.
     Last year during a very rough period in my life, I visited my parents in Florida for a week. I brought along a lot of my favorite dresses from Bonne Chance Collections and started experimenting with my makeup and style. I've always had a fondness for the Japanese language and kawaii fashion, so I decided to give it a try. When I went out with my mom to get my nails done, I was complimented by many and told over and over how much I looked like a doll. Dresses that way really gave me a huge boost in my confidence levels and ever since then I've been a "living doll".
     I love being a "living doll" and Bonne Chance Collections truly has an amazing a wide variety of kawaii, dolly dresses. They put out a new collection every couple of months and each time I practically drool all over my computer because the dresses are all so beautiful. This is one of my favorite dresses from them and they actually just restocked it when they put up their newest collection yesterday! I love the cute panda pattern on the dress, pandas are one of my most favorite animals. I also really love the cute collar and the color.
     Besides dresses, I'm really obsessed with "kawaii", doll-like shoes and these beautiful black and white heart platforms from KoKoPie are absolutely perfect! They are so comfortable and fit so well. I was so excited when they contacted me to promote them and these were the shoes they were sending. I got home from school everyday hoping the package had finally arrived and the second it did I was outside taking pictures in them. I can't wait to actually get a chance to wear these out. The color, size, comfort, and company are all absolutely amazing!
     Outfit recap: Dress is from Bonne Chance Collections, follow them on instagram. Shoes are from KoKoPie, follow them on instagram. Tights are from Target.







Comments

Post a Comment