Disney Ears Wishlist (Pictures & Shop Links)

     The title tells you all you need to know about this post. I am obsessed with ears for my Disney trips and I'm always on the hunt for new ones to wear each trip. I have a list of characters and shops that have the ears that are a must have in my collection and I wanted to share it with you. Please feel free to check out each shop listed, they have more in their shops than the ears I show in this post. To check out the shops, click the link below each pair of ears featured. This wish list will be broken down into several posts, including a Halloween one. I hope that this list helps you get your hands on some beautifully handcrafted Disney ears. Each shop posted is a shop that I absolutely love and wouldn't recommend if I didn't think they were worth it. They each have their own unique take on your favorite characters and put a lot of love and talent into each pair of ears they make. Please show these shops some love.




                                   Nightmare Before Christmas Ears By Posh Park Creative

















Comments