Osea Skin Care Review

      A little while ago, the lovely folks over at Osea were kind enough to send me a few products to try and review. They asked me about the problems I have with my skin so they could make sure to send the best products for my skincare needs. I received the ocean cleansing milk, sea vitamin boost, the essential hydrating oil, and the eyes & lips cream. Being a licensed esthetician, I was extremely excited to give these a try. I've had them for a little over a month now so I feel like I have a good, honest opinion on the products. All items can be found here with all of the information that is provided per product as well. The reviews of each product are my own opinions.
First up : Osea Cleansing Milk
-Age Defying, Dry Skin, Sensitive Skin
- Ultra hydrating, soothing, creamy cleanser
- Naturally fragrance free
-pH balanced
-Perfect makeup remover for all skin types
-Reduces redness
- All-natural
-Vegan and cruelty free
     In one wash, almost all of my makeup has been removed. I do feel like I have to rinse my face a few times after each use because it feels like I didn't quite wash all of it off the first time. Don't get me wrong though, I highly recommend this product. It truly does help to reduce redness, it isn't heavily scented, and it has not caused any issues with my sensitive skin. I love the simple packaging and the lock/unlock pump makes it easy for traveling. If I had to rate it out of 10, I would definitely give it an 8.

 Next: Sea Vitamin Boost
- Age Defying, Dry Skin, Sensitive Skin
-Age defying, brightening, hydrating mist
-Delivers an insane surge of hydration and radiant glow to dull, thirsty skin
-Loaded with antioxidant-rich organic algae, reservatrol, and pomegranate
-Locks in moisture and visibly reduces the appearance of signs of aging associated with dry skin and harsh climates
-Moisturizing
- All-natural
- Vegan and cruelty free
     I absolutely love this product! It has really helped my skin stay hydrated and it can even be used to set/refresh makeup. You can also store it in the fridge for a cooling burst of hydration during the summer months. I use this every morning and night and also, right before I do my makeup to ensure my skin is prepped and ready. That way my makeup doesn't go on dry, flakey skin. It helps to keep my makeup from having the caked on look as well. If I had to rate it out of 10, I would give it a 9.

Next: Essential Hydrating Oil
-All Skin Types, Age Defying
-ultra hydrating, age-defying botanical face oil
-restores a dewy luster to your skin
-Naturally rich jojoba and sesame seed oils deliver advanced hydration, visibly reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Blend of pure lavender, rosewood, and geranium essential oils prove a dewy, illuminated complexion and crete gorgeous aromatic allure
-Moisturizing
-Age defying
-All-natural
-Vegan and cruelty free
      I don't use this daily because to me it is a little heavy but, I do find that using it before I go to sleep really helps. When I wake up, the oil has fully absorbed into my skin giving me a nice, healthy glow for the day. I use it mostly when my skin needs a good pick me up and looks dull. When I do use it, I notice a huge difference in my skin. My skin is very sensitive and this product has not upset it in any way. You do not need to use a lot of this product when applying it, a little goes a long way. I would give this product a 6 out of 10.

Last but not least: Eyes and Lips
- Good for all skin types
-Age defying cream for eyes and lips
-Rich, multitasking, anti-aging cream visibly firms and brightens and hydrates the delicate areas around the eyes and lips
-DPHP, an amino acid compound smoothes the look of fine lines and wrinkles and helps diminish the appearance of hyper pigmentation for a more illuminated look
-Mineral peptides firm skin and seal in moisture
-Organic algae, macadamia, and avocado oils deeply hydrate for soft, supple skin
-Provides continuous hydration throughout the day
-Moisturizing
-Age defying
-All-natural
-Vegan and cruelty free
I love the product the most. Not only can be applied to the areas around your eyes and lips but, it can also be applied all over your face for a hydrating boost as well. I put this on after I spray my face with the Sea Vitamin Boost, before I apply my makeup. I usually have a very puffy under eye area and this helps so much with that. I have seen a huge improvement throughout the few weeks I have been using this. As you can tell from the photo, this product is my number favorite, since I am almost out of it. I will absolutely be ordering more of this as soon as I get my paycheck. You are never too old to start using products that are age defying. I highly recommend this to everyone, men and women, young or old. This product is a life saver. I would give this a definite 10 out of 10.

Comments