Sally Disneybound (Photos + Shop Reviews)

     My love for Disney is no secret, if you've been following me on social media for a while. I go a couple times a year and always try to find new Disneybounds. I got really into them last year and kept coming up with more and more characters to try. Before I knew it, I had more outfits than we had vacation days while in Disney. Some outfits I had to leave home and it was such difficult decision to make. I try to do different characters for each trip but sometimes, I just have to do my faves, like Sally.
       Nightmare Before Christmas is one of my favorites. Anything Tim Burton plays a huge role in my life, especially this movie. Every year for my birthday I watch Nightmare Before Christmas on loop for the entirety of Halloween day. So, when me and my friend, Steve, decided to go to Disney for the Halloween party and to celebrate our birthdays, I knew I had to dress as Sally. I mean, my hair was the same color as hers, so how could I not? It was the perfect chance to wear my newest Disney themed merchandise I got from a few small shops, plus it gave me a reason to make Steve stand in line to meet Jack and Sally again.
      First, I'll start with the amazing Sally dress I wore that I got from Bunni Designs. It was absolutely perfect. I want to wear it everyday but, let's face it, I would probably get a lot of weird looks from people. I'll probably do it anyway, just for fun. The fabric of the dress is very stretchy, almost like workout gear material, and it was super soft and lightweight. The colors were vibrant and the patterns on it were pretty accurate. Sally loved it and they asked if I was created by the same doctor. I paired the dress with some 3D printed Nightmare Before Christmas ears that I got from Say ChEARS and a pair of lace-up tall, black combat boots I ordered from Just Fab. The ears are amazing! They're thinner than I thought they'd be but they were sturdy and I never had an issue with them. The headband they're on is wide and very comfortable. Say Chears has many beautiful and unique designs that I hope to share with you in the future.

Comments