My Disney Pin Board + Some of my Pin Collections

      About a year or so ago, I started getting into pin collecting and trading in Disney World. I didn't know, at the time, that I had begun a horrible (and by horrible, I mean absolutely amazing) obsession and addiction. When I started out, I would just buy a few bulk bags of Disney pins off eBay and I would pick which pins I wanted to keep and which ones I would trade. By the time my next Disney trip rolled around, I had a decent amount of traders and was excited to jump in to this fun and interesting hobby. I collect certain pins so my main focuses are Alice in Wonderland, certain princess sets, villains (mainly Queen of Hearts and Hades), Mickey Mouse and friends, Nightmare Before Christmas, Stitch and Dumbo. Theres a few others but I try to focus mainly on these characters/categories.
      My boyfriend decided to surprise me with a cute pin board that he made one day while I was at work. It features a fabric with Mickey and Minnie on it through out the years. It starts with them in the 20's and goes from there. It's really adorable, he did an amazing job picking the fabric out at Joann fabrics (I think thats the name of the store) and making the board. He even hung it on my living room wall and started to add my pins to it. Unfortunately, it is not big enough for all the pins I have but, I love it so much. I really needed a board. My boyfriend is such a sweet, little angel baby.
     I want to make a second one with different fabric. maybe one with a specific character on it so I can add that specific pin collection to that board. For example, I could use a cute Alice in Wonderland print and put my growing collection on just that board, since it is my largest collection at the moment. That way, whatever new pins i acquire on my future trips can have their own space and not take up the other board. The pictures included are just a few pins on the board, I haven't finished adding all of my pins for those collections just yet. I just wanted to show you babes what i have done so far.




Comments