Denim Backpack + Disney Patch DIY

      In August, I will be traveling to Walt Disney World in Florida and I wanted to have the perfect park bag. I don't carry around much while I am at the park but, it's always nice to have a roomy bag just in case. I recently was on eBay searching up cute bags and came across what I thought would be the perfect one! It can go with any Disney bound I wear and I can use it as an everyday bag outside of Disney as well. The best part of having a customizable bag like this is that you can choose anything you want to put on it. I, obviously, picked some of my favorite Disney characters/ movies but, I'm still not quite satisfied with it. But again, thats the wonderful part about having a bag like this. Endless possibilities, endless customizations, and endless fun.
      While on eBay I came across this super cute, plain jean backpack. It looked about the size I was looking for and it had nothing on it, which made it absolutely perfect for this project. I ordered the light colored one but, it definitely isn't the same color shown in the pictures. They may have accidentally sent me the darker one but, it works either way. The color wasn't too important to me. The only downside to this bag is the straps, I had to sit down and sew the ends of the straps so they would stay together and not come undone when I picked up my bag.
      All of the patches on my bag can be found on eBay. I just searched my favorite characters/movies with the word patch at the end and got many amazing results. Have fun with it and customize it however your heart desires. I chose Disney but I am sure you can find many different patches from all different brands/movies/games.


Comments