Dolly Outfit: Part 1 ≧◡≦

Words of love
     Today I came home from school to find a package from my favorite dress shop Bonne Chance Collections. This beautiful dress was the one I actually ordered, but they were kind enough to send me another dress I had my eyes on as a gift. I have a collection of dressed from this company and each week I'm going to try to show you babes another ootd using their dresses.

     This dress is more beautiful in person than it was on their website. The top is made of white lace and the flowers on the skirt are the most amazing colors. They match my pastel pink shoes and frilly lace socks so well. I can't wait until my best friend comes home from tour so I can wear this dress out on our little "dates". This dress is the perfect princess dress and I highly recommend this company to everyone and anyone. There are so many styles of dresses available.

Outfit Details:
Dress: Bonne Chance Collections
Shoes: Urban Outfitters
Socks: Mod Cloth


Comments