Valentines Day Disney Ears Wishlist


      Hey babes! I know it's been a while since I have updated. I'm sorry but I am back and ready to get this started again. I love blogging and for a while I lost interest/motivation. I'm trying to get it back and hopefully, this post will kickstart my passion again.
     If you aren't new to my blog or instagram, then you know by now that I love Disney. One of my most popular style of posts on my blog would be my wish lists/cute eBay/Etsy finds. So today, I want to bring you a wishlist of Valentines day themed Minnie Ears.  This list is a bit short because I decided to only post my favorites. I'll do more of these lists soon and the next few will be themed to certain movies/characters. Links to the shops are located under each picture. Every shop I post on here is a shop that, in my opinion, have wonderfully crafted ears and customer service.




(use code sailorbubblegum for a discount on orders $35+)
























Comments