Livho Sunglasses Review

     Recently, I was given the opportunity to receive a few pairs of sunglasses for promotional posts on Instagram for Livho Sunglasses. I did not get to choose the designs but, I did let them know that I love the color pink. I was not disappointed when these two pairs arrived, each with pink reflective lenses. I really enjoy the styles of the glasses and feel like they fit my style and face well. I love the reflective lenses because they can be used to create unique and beautiful photos. If positioned the right way, they can reflect anything around them without having you in the reflection as well. I prefer silver frames to gold but, since the frames are thin, it's not really that big of a deal breaker for me. Each pair came with an extra set of the cushion things for your nose, as well as a cloth to wipe the lenses, and cases to carry them in. I found that to be very handy since I tend to lose the cushions on my sunglasses quite easily, plus it saves me from having to go to a shop to buy a new set. Honestly, I think these glasses are great quality and recommend them to anyone who wants fun designs or colors, or anyone who just really likes sunglasses.







Comments