I'm Back!!!

      Hey babes! It's been a while since I have posted on here and I am so sorry for my absence. I haven't been feeling very motivated or inspired by anything. I realize now though, that not blogging or doing anything creative was actually making it worse. On top of that, I have had a lot going on in my personal life. I recently had to go to the hospital (with no insurance), I got into a car accident with my new car, and the deductible from my insurance is so high that I have been working almost everyday for a month with few days off. It's been a whole mess and sadly, I do not have the money for any of this right now. This is all from just the month of January and February alone and I've bee absent since August. A lot has happened since then. Maybe one day, I will go into more detail.
     But, I am back and hoping to be in a much more positive mood. So here I am, ready to post product reviews, Etsy/eBay finds, wish lists, Disney related things, and so much more!
      I will also be starting a YouTube channel. When that is up and running, I will post each video on here with a post so you can just click straight from this page. If you want to, of course. I have a whole new look for my blog and I'll have some new posts within a few weeks. I hope I still have readers on here and if I don't, well I will just have to start working on that again.
     As you can see, my hair and my theme has changed from pink to blue and it will be blue for quite some time. Thanks to my favorite hair color company, Sparks, my hair will be blue for a VERY long time.
      I won't make this post too long, so the last thing I wanted to talk about is this amazing shirt from my friend Nikki, here is her Instagram and her shop. She makes the cutest Disney-wear from vintage sheets that we all used as children. Everything she makes is amazing but, I'll have a whole post about her items next for you.
      I am hoping that my post schedule will be every Monday and Thursday. So be sure to check in on Monday's and Thursday's for new content. I will have some fun Disney posts coming up and a lot of cute shops to keep an eye on.

Comments